Line for the production of profiled sheet C18
- Productivity up to 45 m/min
- Production without waste and defects.
- Serial Profile shaping circuit.
- The equipment is configured for different properties of metal.
- Material thickness 0,3 – 0,9 mm.
- The accuracy of the profiles over the length of +/- 1 mm.
- Commissioning works are included in the price.
- Warranty 3 years
Download File Description
Profiled sheet with a wave height of 18 mm. in most cases, used as a coating for roofing. In various embodiments, the lower flange section width ranges from 62 to 68 mm from the top 33 to 36 mm. respectively. Some figures on the present podnakryvnoy shelf groove for removal of condensate in the area of the lateral overlay sheets. This profile is often closely trapezoidal sheet C21 (GOST 24045-94) due to greater overall / working width and thus lower prices per square meter.
In the case of wide-ribbed profile upward steel sheet will have a significantly lower load bearing and be used as a wall, along with profiles of C8-C10.
Among the drawings above embodiment two profiles can be used only as a carrier. This profile with the geometric dimensions of GOST 24045-94 (the overall size of 1000 mm.) And the second — a profile with a width of 119 mm the lower corrugation. Last distributed in the Republic of Bashkortostan.