Line for the production of profile pipes with rebated lock
Profile pipes with rebated lock is used for supporting pillars for installation of fences, as well as structural elements of doors and gates. Galvanized pipe is less susceptible to corrosion than hot-rolled, painted pipe. Pipes with rebated lock is made without welding, so there is no damage to the zinc coating, which greatly increases its durability and reliability than electric welding pipe.
- Forming speed — up to 30 m/min
- Precision rolled along the length of ± 2 mm
- Type cutting device — circular cutter
- Number of stands roll forming mill – 18
- Automated Control System (ACS)
- Registrar jobs — 5 working days, broken down by number of buildings
- Transfer production statistics — USB-port for the period up to 90 days.